Wednesday 2 September 2015

100 Day Goal


My friend text me yesterday asking if I wanted to take on a challenge with her, it’s called the 100 Day Goal.

It’s the beginning of a new month and a new season so why not take up a new challenge? I’ve had an idea I’ve been working on for about a year now. Most of the time I’ve not been very proactive. I’ve just been developing ideas in my head and writing little things down here and there.

More recently, though, I had decided to get serious about making these ideas become a tangible reality but I encountered a BIG problem.

Focus.

When I was doing my dissertation at university I remember suffering with a lack of focus, but I thought it was just because I wasn’t interested in the topic. However, I’m now working on something I am truly passionate about and I still have the same problem with focus so I need to throw away the excuses and start taking action.

The 100 Day Goal is incredible. It was created by a website called the Business Bakery and the best thing about it is everything is FREE! They provide a workbook and weekly and daily to do lists which hopefully will help me be a bit more focused.

I love the idea of it being 100 days. It’s enough time to do something really substantial yet it’s not tooooooo long that it drags out and you lose motivation.

If you want to get involved you can check it out here http://www.thebusinessbakery.com.au/the-100-day-goal-were-doing-it-again/. It doesn't have to be a business goal.. Maybe you have a fitness goal in mind, or want to learn a new instrument, or master a skill...whatever you want! 

It’s great to do it with a buddy, too, because it means that you can keep an eye on each other and be encouraging when the other person is slacking.

Today is day 1. Let’s see what I’ve achieved in 100 days!

Emma
  xx 
SHARE:

2 comments

  1. Hello lovely Emma! Thanks for writing about the 100 Day Goal. It's lovely that you're part of it. Julia x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Julia - I love what you are doing over at the Business Bakery!
      x

      Delete

© Emma Francis. All rights reserved.
BLOGGER TEMPLATE MADE BY pipdig