Thursday 13 August 2015

Video: My Testimony

I spent last week at Newday, a Christian youth festival in Norwich, and had an incredible time (video diary to come!). In the lead up to the event we recorded the testimonies of some of the Rhythm Factory team to be used as part of the #ThatsNotMe seminar stream.

I couldn't believe they asked me to share my story because I've always thought my life is pretty boring and straightforward, but God had different ideas and it turns out quite a few people could relate to the things I shared.

So, here you go. I hope it inspires, encourages and helps anyone that needs it!


Emma
  xx
SHARE:

13 comments

  1. That was beautiful sweetheart. All glory to God. Keep on keeping on! x x

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love love love this and can relate so much! I remember hearing testimonies growing up and think God how comes I do have a story like that. By my testimony is that God is faithful and has been in every moment of my life - and my job is to let my light shine! Thank you for this! I can't wait to show it to my Sunday School kids so they have another example of what it looks like to stick with Jesus. Thank you xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Eeeek! This is amazing. Thankyou! I hope the kids love it too :)
      Thanks for getting in touch x

      Delete
  3. Totally relatable!!! Thanks for this, really encouraging :) xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Loved this Emma. God bless you xxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wonderful, thanks for the share. Very relate-able and nice for you to come forward and share what a testimony truly is :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thank you for sharing your testimony! It's lovely to have your individual testimony because everyone's looks so different but we do often believe we have to have a sad story and then we get rescued and become good.

    It's beautiful that your testimony shows how God has been Faithful throughout your life until today and will continue to be.

    So encouraging!

    Xx

    ReplyDelete

© Emma Francis. All rights reserved.
BLOGGER TEMPLATE MADE BY pipdig