Wednesday 5 November 2014

Cereal just got serious

Have you ever heard of a Cereal Cafe? No, me neither. But the UK's first ever will be opening in December in Shoreditch, obvs!



Cereal Killer Cafe is a unique idea from identical twins Alan and Gary Keery where visitors can get a 'tailor made' bowl of cereal.

I'm a fan of mixing my cereals up. My usual blend is Special K with some Cheerios and a bit of granola on top to finish it off. However, with over 100 different cereals from across the world and more than 12 different types of milk I have a feeling the Cereal Killer Cafe is pushing a few more creative boundaries than me.

Check out these Chonuts....Cheerio Donuts! 
You will be able to get your tastebuds around a whole variety of cereals with the likes of Oreo O’s from South Korea and Poppin’ Fruity Pebbles from America that may stir up nostaligia from a trip abroad, or are a completely new breakfast experience.

If cereal isn't your thing, you can also get 18 flavours of pop tarts, tea, coffee and 'Cereal Infused Milk Drinks' with your breakfast in the museum style cafe decorated with vintage cereal boxes and memorabilia.

I think the Cereal Killer Cafe is going to be one of Brick Lane's biggest attractions! It is open 7am - 8pm from December 10th, I can't wait to visit.

Emma
  xx
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Emma Francis. All rights reserved.
BLOGGER TEMPLATE MADE BY pipdig